You probably know that I believe that healthier, happier, more emotionally intelligent humans make for healthier, happier pets. This is why I started a monthly reading challenge - so we can also improve ourselves together! When you create a better you, everybody around you (including your pets!) benefit as well.
If you missed my January and February reading challenges, well - you can still get caught up, especially since this month is a much easier read.
March's book is Mindful Moments. I chose this book for a couple of reasons:
A couple of tips for reading challenge success:
1. Try to read at the same place and time every day to build consistency and good habits.
3. Try keeping a journal about your thoughts as you work through this book.
4. Get your book for next month - Women Who Run with Wolves
5. If you got behind on the reading challenge for January or February, this is an excellent time to catch up!
5. Join me for a Facebook Live on March 28th at 5 p.m. MST/4 p.m. PST/7 p.m. EST as I discuss this book during DRSW after hours - I will drink wine, you can have your bevvie of choice, we will chat, and have a great time. Be sure to mark that you are attending, and I will see you there! :-)
Happy reading, and stay mindful!
Need the books?
Your comment will be posted after it is approved.
Leave a Reply.
Dr. Sarah Wooten is a well known international influencer in the veterinary and animal health care spaces. She has 16 years experience in private practice and over 10 years experience in veterinary media work, and is a certified veterinary journalist.